Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 50-> tales of the plane

Lunch in Berlin, dinner in Athens.

Lunch, schnitzel with a spicy tomato sauce with fries and a beer. €5.

Dinner, pork gyro and an unnamed savory cheese custard in phillo. €4.

Snack of fresh orange juice and watermelon at the airport €10.

Flying takes forever. My 2 hour flight took me heading to the airport, which the line was down about half way which made me hail a cab, unsuccessfully then found a cab stand where I got to the airport just in time.

One in Athens, I had to head to the metro which I waited 15 minutes for which sat on the platform then another 1hour ride. So, my quest to the airport which started at 12:45 ended at 10:45 pm. All for a 2 hour flight.

Earlier in the day, I explored the city a bit, in the sun before grabbing lunch and heading out.


Flying sucks.


-Until

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment